Step Up & SHINE 2020
The Fellowship for British Hairdressing and the NHBF have once again teamed up to offer one lucky hairdresser a unique not-to-be-missed opportunity. Up for grabs is a bespoke education package in the name of industry legend Christofer Mann!
After receiving a huge amount of entries the judges had the difficult task of choosing just six finalists, so huge congratulations go to:
- Stacey, Orrow, The Colour Room, Letchworth
- Holly, Prior, Silhouette du Barry, Chelmsford
- Vicki, Johnson, Vicki Hoskin Hair Artistry, Wadebridge
- Anita, Patkos, Farah-Naz Hairdressing, Prestwich
- Lewis, Wilson, Wilsons Hairdressing, Macclesfield
- Jill, Hendry, Little Bird Hair Design, Woodston, Peterborough
Last year’s winner
Last year’s scholarship was awarded to Amanda Linehan who said: “The Step Up & SHINE Scholarship has been career changing. I’ve met so many inspirational people, had the opportunity to learn some outstanding skills from some top educators under the guidance from Debbie and my buzz is back with a vengeance! If you want to get your mojo back, this is the competition for you!”
Find out more about Amanda’s journey here.