Fighting for … our industries to recover and thrive after the pandemic
- Clear and workable guidelines to ensure the safety of business owners, their staff and clients.
- Targeted sector-specific support in the form of a ‘personal care fund’ provided by the government to help businesses survive and thrive.
- A cut in VAT to 5% to allow businesses to recover when they reopen and ease the financial impact of social distancing restrictions.
- Continued financial support for the industries until the economy has stabilised, with support then gradually reduced rather than stopped immediately.
- Financial support for the delivery of hair and beauty education and training impacted by COVID 19.
Useful resources from the NHBF: