16 June 2020
This update covers:
- Government webinar to explain changes to the furlough scheme.
- More Scottish small businesses eligible for grants.
- Economic Resilience Fund (ERF) reopens in Wales.
Government webinar to explain changes to the furlough scheme
More Scottish businesses eligible for grants
Small businesses in Scotland which share properties but do not pay business rates are now eligible to apply for grants of up to £10,000 to help with the impact of the coronavirus outbreak. Find out more on the Scottish Government website.
Economic Resilience Fund (ERF) reopens in Wales
The ERF is designed to support businesses, social enterprises and charities, which are not eligible for other support schemes. Check if you are eligible on the Welsh Government website.
- Download our free reopening guide for salons and barbershops. Non-members will need to create a free account.
- Our coronavirus FAQs are regularly updated. Check back often for the latest information.
- Read our regularly updated job retention scheme FAQs.
- NHBF Members can download an information poster, email and social media message for clients.
- Members can call our membership team, Monday-Friday, 9-5, on 01234 831965. Please be patient due to the extremely high level of calls we are currently getting.
- For legal advice, Members can login to get our 24/7 legal helpline number. Again, please be patient. The legal team is also dealing with a huge number of calls.