26 March 2020
We’ve just updated our FAQs and the following information has been added:
- How to apply for a coronavirus business interruption loan. Be aware: you will be liable to repay 100% of any loan you take out under this scheme.
- Protecting your premises while you’re closed: The police have issued some guidelines on steps you can take to protect your salon or barbershop premises while you are closed. Find out more.
We’ve been heartened to hear about the sheer numbers of individuals who have volunteered to help the NHS at this time – including many in our industry. We’d love to share your experiences of any voluntary work you are doing so contact us to let us know.
Package of support for the self-employed
We understand that the government will be making an announcement about this later today. We will keep you updated on this.
More information and resources from the NHBF
- Read our detailed coronavirus FAQs.
- Members can call our membership team, Monday-Friday, 9-5, on 01234 831965. Please be patient due to the extremely high level of calls we are currently getting.
- For legal advice, Members can login to get our 24/7 legal helpline number