4 September 2017
Today, 38 business owners from across the UK will discover they are finalists of the NHBF’s prestigious Business Awards. You can view the full list of finalists here.
The winners will be unveiled at a spectacular event, which also celebrates the NHBF’s 75th anniversary, on Sunday 19 November at the VOX Conference Centre in Birmingham. Tickets to attend the fabulous event are £95 for NHBF members and £150 for non-members - they can be booked here.
The NHBF's 75th anniversary awards ceremony
Finalists and guests will be welcomed with a drinks reception and dinner before the presentation for the winners of the Business Awards takes place. This will be followed by a party to celebrate the success of the winners and the NHBF’s 75th anniversary, before going onto an all-night bar and casino!
The NHBF’s Business Awards categories are:
- Best independent hair or beauty salon, sponsored by Takara Belmont
- Best independent barbershop or male grooming business, sponsored by UNITE
- Best group of businesses, sponsored by Coversure
- Best new business, sponsored by Radiant Hair Consultancy
- Best client experience, sponsored by MINDBODY
- Best community support, in support of The Hairdressers’ Charity
- Best apprentice, sponsored by VTCT
- Best front of house, sponsored by Global Payments
- Best environmentally friendly business, sponsored by Ellis Whittam
NHBF President Agnes Leonard said: “We had an astounding response to our first ever Business Awards! The calibre of the entries we received was extremely high so our expert panel of judges had a tough job making their selections.
“We can’t wait to celebrate the success of our finalists and winners at our awards evening – it’s going to be a phenomenal event!”