15 February 2016
The finalists of the competition to win this year’s Christofer Mann ‘Step Up & Shine’ Scholarship have been announced!
The lucky finalists (listed below) will now be visited in their salons by a National Hairdressers’ Federation (NHBF) rep who will interview them on site as part of the next stage of the selection process. The final judging will take place at the end of March and the winner will then be invited to take part in a mentoring session with industry training expert Debbie G who once again has agreed to help them plan their education year and mentor them through it.
The finalists are:
- Sam Pullen, Headromance - Hants
- Sian Dimblebee, Abacus Hair Studio - Bewdley
- Alice Flemming, Morgan Hair Nail Bar & Spa - Stokesley
- Brooke Evans, Tim Scott Wright at The Hair Surgery - Stourbridge
- Frankie Harmon, Abacus Hair Studio - Bewdley
- Danielle Smith, Cabello Hair Design - Howden
- Evangeline Barret, BLONDZ Hair - Weymouth
The Step Up & Shine Scholarship is in partnership with the National Hairdressers’ Federation and The Fellowship for British Hairdressing in honour of industry legend Christofer Mann. It exists to seek out and nurture enthusiastic stylists from around the UK and the winning recipient will enjoy a year of bespoke education and mentoring.
The winner will be announced in April at The Fellowship for British Hairdressing ‘President’s Night’ event.
Congratulations and good luck to all of the finalists and thank you to everyone who entered it was a hard tasks for the judges to choose the final 7.