1 March 2017
To mark its momentous 75th anniversary, the NHBF is hosting a prestigious awards evening in Birmingham on Sunday 19 November to celebrate the success of some of the best businesses in the industry. The NHBF’s 75th Anniversary Business Awards open for entries on Wednesday 1 March 2017 and are free for NHBF and non-members to enter, read more information and enter your business.
Nominees and guests attending the NHBF’s 75th Anniversary Business Awards event will be welcomed with a champagne reception. The exciting evening will continue with a presentation for the winners at an awards dinner. Tickets to attend the event are priced at £95 (for members) and £150 (for non-members).
The categories for the 75th Anniversary Business Awards include:
- Best independent hair or beauty salon - sponsored by Takara Belmont
- Best independent barbershop or male grooming business - sponsored by UNITE
- Best group of businesses - sponsored by Coversure
- Best new business - sponsored by Radiant Hair Consultancy
- Best client experience - sponsored by MINDBODY
- Best community support - in support of The Hairdressers’ Charity
- Best apprentice - sponsored by VTCT
- Best front of house - sponsored by Global Payments
- Best environmentally friendly business - sponsored by Ellis Whittam
NHBF CEO, Hilary Hall said: “Our 75th anniversary is a big milestone for the NHBF, so what better way to mark the occasion than with the best in our industry. We want everyone to be able to celebrate not only our achievements, but also the success of our finalists and winners. We can’t wait to see the nominations come in!”