Taking on employees as your business grows is an exciting and rewarding milestone to reach and a real sign of success. However, being an employer also brings new responsibilities and you’ll need to know what the law says and what rights you and your employees have.
We can help with every aspect of employing people and taking on apprentices – from free employment contracts and apprenticeship agreements to working out how much annual leave your staff are entitled to.
Download our in-depth guides, including ‘pregnancy and parenting’ and ‘recruiting and employing people’, call our membership team for help and advice with HR issues, or use our free HR legal helpline for trickier issues.
Your membership includes:
- 24/7 HR legal helpline.
- £50,000 cover for employment disputes and tribunals.
- Everyday employment advice from our membership team, from holiday calculations and maternity leave to the National Minimum Wage.
- Free employment contracts and apprenticeship agreements.
- Help and support when taking on an apprentice.
- In-depth employment guides and fact sheets.
- Workplace pension scheme provided via Salvus Master Trust.
(This is available to salon/barbershop membership only)