The NHBF Hair & Beauty Community Awards 2020
Our Hair & Beauty Community Awards promote the fantastic work hair salons, barbershops and beauty salons do to support their local communities and recognised charities.
To help MPs fully appreciate the contribution made by our industry, the awards will be presented at a reception in the Houses of Parliament, London, on Wednesday, 6 May 2020, 4pm-6pm. Everyone who submits a valid entry form will be invited to attend the reception with one guest.*
About the Awards
Does your hair/beauty salon or barbershop support your local community, fundraise for charity or take steps to become more environmentally friendly? Then we want to hear about it, so you have the opportunity to get recognised for the outstanding work you do!
You can enter up to four categories:
- Helping the local community
- Helping the environment
- Helping charities
- Helping the Hair & Beauty Charity
Enter as many categories as you like, but please complete a separate entry form for each one.
Who can enter?
The awards are open to NHBF Members only.
How to enter
- The awards are FREE to enter.
- Complete the short application form and email it to email@example.com or post it to NHBF, One Abbey Court, Fraser Road, Priory Business Park, Bedford, MK44 3WH by Friday, 6 March 2020, 5pm.
- Submit a separate entry form and different entry for each category you enter.
- Friday, 6 March 2020, 5pm: Entry deadline. No late entries will be accepted.
- Wednesday, 6 May 2020, 4pm-6pm: Awards presentations and reception in Houses of Parliament.
Download the application form(s) and email or post your entry/entries to us by Friday, 6 March 2020, 5pm.