We are excited to launch the Hair & Beauty industry – Top 100 influencers. This is your opportunity to recognise those in the industry that influence, educate and innovate the sector.
We are inviting you to nominate the individuals who you think are the most influential in the industry on social media including hairdressers, barbers, beauty therapists, nail technicians, make-up artists and aestheticians. You can nominate yourself and as many people as you want.
What is the nomination process?
We are celebrating the industry so the nominations are open to NHBF Members and non-members that fit within the following criteria:
- A professional currently working in the hairdressing, barbering, beauty, wellbeing or aesthetics industries.
- Applicants should have an applicable qualification in the industry they are working in, from a regulated awarding organisation as detailed here or equivalent continual experience working in the industry (5 years+).
How can I nominate?
Nominations can be made here at Hair & Beauty – Top 100 Influencers and the closing date for nominations is 30 September 2021.
You can share the fact that you have nominated on social media by using the hashtag #NHBFTop100influencers
How will the Top 100 list be decided?
Once the nominations close, a longlist of 250 will then be given to our partners running the Influencer Index campaign who will analyse the nominations based on independent data metrics:
- Followers - the number of people following you/the nominees
- Engagement - the number of mentions, shares, links and impressions of your/the nominees’ posts
- Reach - how many people have seen you/the nominees’ posts
When will the results be announced?
The final Top 100 will be revealed on 14-15 November 2021. Further details to follow.