1 August 2017
Following the launch of our NHBF Health & Safety Toolkit in January 2016 we have now revised and updated it to reflect current legislation.
You can purchase either the NHBF Health & Safety ‘Toolkit’ or our ‘Pack’. See below to compare their contents and decide which is best for your business.
Our Toolkit contains everything a hair salon or barbershop needs to comply with today’s health and safety legislation.
What do they include?
|Health and safety policy documents||√||√|
|Risk assessment templates||√||√|
|Health and safety guidelines for workers||√||√|
|Guide to health and safety for hair salons and barbershops||√||√|
|Guide to health and safety of hair products||√||√|
|Health and safety poster||√|
|First aid kit||√|
|Fist aid & fire notices||√|
- The NHBF Health & Safety Toolkit is available at a discounted rate of £65 for Members and full price at £99 for Non-members, plus £4.50 P&P.
- The NHBF Health & Safety Pack is available at a discounted rate of £36 for Members and full price at £66 for Non-members, plus £4.50 P&P.
You can purchase both items through the NHBF shop.
A quick guide to what’s changed in our Health &Safety kit
- We’ve added a fire risk assessment checklist.
- The guidelines for workers have been updated to include use of gloves and PAT testing.
- The H&S Guide has been updated to include information on asbestos, gas safety, reporting accidents and shaving services.
- Risk assessment templates have been updated and changed and include information on gas, general workplace, lone working, new and expectant mothers at work, young people, sharps and shaving.
- The Policies have been updated to clarify which parts part of the Policy apply to business owners, employees, chair renters, contractors etc.
Ensure you comply with current regulations; buy now at the NHBF shop.