What we do
Established in 1942, the National Hair & Beauty Federation (NHBF) has over 6,800 Members and is the UK’s largest trade body for the hair, beauty and barbering industries.
The NHBF focuses on helping Members to run successful and profitable hair and beauty businesses by providing advice, specialist support and tailored services to meet the unique challenges of running a salon or barbershop. This includes:
- Membership team helpline.
- 24/7 legal helpline.
- In-depth guides on all aspects of running a business.
- Fact sheets covering key issues.
- Discounts on business essentials including insurance.
- Ready-to-use employment contracts and apprenticeship agreements/deeds.
We also run training days, webinars, and a number of high-profile competitions including the prestigious Business Awards, now established as a key event among salons and barbershops across the UK.