Training and education
Wise up with an NHBF webinar…
The NHBF’s expert-led webinars are one of the most cost-effective and convenient ways to get up to speed with the latest laws that affect your business and discover new ways to boost your bottom line.
There’s no need to leave the comfort of your computer – just switch on and tune in. Your team members can take part too at no extra cost.
The webinars are about one hour long and will be available to view after the live event, making them a great value-for-money resource for your business.
Webinar programme for 2021 includes:
- Covid-19 - HR & Employment Law Myth busters
- Budgeting - Know your costs as every decision you make should be a financial one.
- Ask the NHBF Webinar - NHBF directors answering questions on the key issues and topics currently facing businesses.
- Apprenticeships - Key employers discussing the different apprenticeships available, incentives and the fantastic opportunities.
- Employment support scheme - NHBF Legal Helpline Ellis Whittam answer questions on the job support scheme.
- What to do if you need to reduce staff costs? - NHBF Legal Helpline Ellis Whittam discusses reducing staff costs.
Find out more and book your place today.