Is training an ongoing priority in your hair salon or barbershop? If not, it should be. It’s bad for business if your employees are stuck in a rut and don’t keep up with the latest trends, products and ways of working. But you also need to control costs and ensure the training you provide suits the needs of your business and your employees.
This blog post covers:
- The importance of training and CPD
- Skills zone: Pivot point
- Managing the costs of training
- Recouping costs if your employee leaves
- Health and safety training
- Health & Safety Certification for Hairdressers & Barbers
- Induction for new employees
- Taking on an apprentice
The full blog is only available to fee paying Members. Free web-accounts do not have access to this resource.